Friday, November 8, 2013

Playing Catch-Up - AGAIN!

One of these days I'll get better about this whole blogging thing ;) Gosh it's been forever since I've written! Time flies by so quickly and this blog always seems to get put on the back burner.  So let's catch up.....

My sweet Henry is almost ten months old!  He is standing on his own and getting ready to WALK. I just can't believe how quickly he is growing.  He has such a beautiful, sweet spirit and I adore him so very much.  Although he was such a surprise, He has been such a blessing to our family!

Charlie is 2 1/2 now and Lily is going to be FIVE in a couple of weeks.  I just can't believe how fast they grow up and become little adults.  Lily is LOVING preschool, which is a huge change from last year and she's so smart!  Charlie is singing his ABC's and counting, and talking up a STORM.  They just make me so happy and I'm so thankful to be their Mommy :)


Matt and I celebrated our 7th anniversary in October by attending a Matthew West Concert that was phenomenal!  We had such a wonderful time and have both been affected by it so much. It was an awesome night that won't be forgotten anytime soon.  If you ever get the chance to check him out live, please do!  It is definitely worth your time! 

While I'm playing catch up I thought it would be a good time to talk about where I want to go with this blog.  Matt and I have been working on simplifying our lives, cutting back on the money we spend on unimportant things (like cable and expensive cell phone bills!) and trying to make it possible for me to continue staying home with our sweet babes. So I'll be sharing some things that I'm learning on living frugally and still having everything we want and need in life.  In a world that seems to be so chaotic and ever changing, we are getting back to the basics.  If you have any tips you want to share, I'd love to hear them!  I know we're all suffering through some hard times economically so I'm sure everyone has some great ideas!

Thanks so much for coming to read and see what we have going on :)  I've got some great new recipes to share soon too, so please keep checking back! 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. ahhh dear kate!!! good to see you writing again!!! have missed your fresh perspective on life...hope to see many more posts forward!!! ♥ <*)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...