Sunday, January 15, 2012

Late Night Chocolate Craving


So I was sitting here a couple of minutes ago, watching the Golden Globes and suffering from a MAJOR sweet tooth!!  I needed Chocolate! (Come on, who doesn’t want to watch these beautiful, glamorous SKINNY celebrities on tv, while sitting in your sweats eating brownies?? LOL!) I remembered that i had stashed this recipe in the back of my recipe book a while back and I twhipped it up and just had to share it with you...it is AMAZING!!!!  The best part is…you’ll probably have all the ingredients in your pantry/fridge!!  ENJOY!!!


***I have since discovered that a great way to make this up quickly is to use small tupperware containers and mix up all of your dry ingredients. So that way, when you get a craving, you'v got it already halfway made up and you don't have to get out so many supplies!! I have several ready to go in my  pantry :) 

Microwave Chocolate Mug Brownies



2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. water
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1/8 tsp. salt
1 1/2 Tbsp. cocoa
4 Tbsp. sugar
4 Tbsp. flour
Melt butter in a 12 oz. mug.  Whisk in water, vanilla and salt.  Add cocoa and mix well.  Add in sugar and then flour, mixing well after each addition. Microwave for 60-90 seconds and Enjoy!!!  *Center will be molten!!  and HOT!!*



for this and other great recipes checkout the weekend potluck!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. my go-to brownie in a mug. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...